Thank you for your interest in serving as a member of the Board of Directors of AD99 Solutions. Serving on a working Board is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Completing this form will help you understand the skills and time/resource commitments of this leadership position. You may find it helpful to read through the entire application and Board Member Responsibilities before you begin filling it out.
Please return the completed application along with a copy of your current resume to Executive Director Akita Donald at Akita@AD99.org.
This application will be kept confidential and on file at the AD99 Solutions office. The Board's Nominating Committee uses applications to identify and evaluate potential board candidates. All new directors are elected by a majority vote of current board members.
BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve a (2) two-year term on the Board with the eligibility of serving additional terms if re-elected.
- Maintain an 87% attendance rate for board meetings and/or retreats.
- Volunteer at one service-learning project with students.
- Provide an annual donation to AD99 Solutions of $1,000. Board members can obtain a third-party donation of $1,200 instead of a direct contribution.
- Stay informed about AD99 Solutions matters, prepared for meetings, and review and comment on minutes and reports.
- Build a collegial working relationship with other committee members that contributes to consensus.
- Participate in AD99 Solutions' annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participate in advancing AD99 Solutions' strategic plan, including fundraising and volunteer and student recruitment.
Click here to view our vision and mission information.